Education, Conservation & Nature
- Brookfield Zoo, “Rare Friends” (fourth grade curriculum)
- Nature Museum, “Lawn Nation” exhibit
- ROTARIAN magazine, “Medicine from the Rainforest”
- Shedd Aquarium, “Creature Feature” exhibit press kit
- Chicago Visitors Guide, “Culinary Chicago”
- International Home & Housewares Show, exhibitor brochure
Pat and Cliff Terry have built their personal commitment to nonprofit service into a professional relationship with nonprofit organizations and institutions, providing such written materials as brochures, speeches, Web content, newsletters and ghostwritten columns.
As a professional communications team, Terry Writers wrote and helped publicize such events as Creature Feature, an off-beat Halloween promotion at John G. Shedd Aquarium, and Jazzin’ at the Shedd. For Brookfield Zoo, the Terrys consulted and wrote white papers for a conservation medicine project, and researched and wrote fourth-grade curriculum about endangered animals. For WBBM Newsradio 78, Pat promoted Chicago Day—a free day coordinated with several museums to offer hands-on activities—utilizing both English and Spanish press materials.
For the City of Chicago, Cliff has written an attendee brochure for the International Millennium Dinner, an exhibit catalog for noted photographer Victor Skrebneski, Website content and an Official Chicago Visitor Guide.