Books, Speeches & Ghostwriting Samples
Industry Trend Samples
- Rugnews.com, “Casual Market”
- Retail Leader, “On the Fast Track”
- International Home & Housewares Show, exhibitor brochure
- Lightology press kit for store opening
- Creative Real Estate Lifestyle magazine, “Canlis” feature
- BUY AMERICAN magazine, “Hot Stuff”
Profiles and Features
- Insight magazine, Jerry Reinsdorf profile
- Rugnews.com, “Field’s Last Christmas”
- NEXT magazine, “The Man from Wilson”
A professional writer means business. Pat and Cliff, principals in Terry Writers, got their journalism training from professionals in the field.
Unlike many people who consider themselves writers, the Terrys first meet with a potential client–in person or by phone–to determine the client’s goals, and what the writing or communications project is expected to achieve.
Once a client’s goals are clear, and the Terrys believe they can help achieve those goals, Pat, Cliff or both team members go to work. They’ll research the topic, the industry and other background information; interview key resources and stakeholders; take notes, tape conversations–and, most importantly, listen carefully.
Only then can professional writers tell the client’s story to staff, customers and prospects, shareholders and stakeholders, readers, viewers or advertisers in a colorful, literate and effective way.
The bottom line? The Terrys mean business.